The bucket list. The do before I die list. Everyone has one and each one is different. Today’s post challenge is to create or share your bucket list. I don’t really have a bucket list I do things as the opportunity presents itself and don’t really consider making future opportunities for things I want to do. This list is very thrown together and yes, I googled for inspiration.
Aimee’s Bucket List
- Eat at a 3 star michelin star restaurant. I know it’s going to be expensive but I also imaging that it will be amazing.
- Own a pet elephant. Yes like on the Simpsons. I will also accept sponsoring an elephant in a habitat.
- Go travelling with Mark. Hopefully we can tick this off next year.
- Learn a second language. A European language would be cool but an Asian one would be better.
- Win a super cool prize.
- Get a job in my idea career path. I would love to work in workplace safety.
- Grow my blog to 2000+ subscribers.
- Go to every state in Australia.
- Snorkel or dive the Great Barrier Reef before it dies completely.
- Fly first class. Just once!
- Arrive somewhere by helicopter like a badass.
- Meet a world leader.
- Become the singing voice of a Disney princess.
- Survive December without hearing one christmas carol (impossible!)
- Go Glamping in Melbourne, probably at St Jeromes.
- Stay the night in an igloo.
- Learn to sail.
Bucket lists are for dreaming right! while some of these things seem impossible others are quiet achievable if a little expensive.Writing this list has made me realise a lot of these things are achievable and that only I am standing in my way. None of googles suggestions made it onto this list which I am quiet proud of!
What is on your bucket list?