Yes! Don’t you just love a blog challenge? I know they’re a favourite of mine to get back into blogging after a break or mental rest. They’re also a great tool to link up and discover your new favourite blog all while supporting fellow bloggers.
Below is a 30 day blog challenge list that you can do day to day or alongside your regular post schedule. I put this together with suggestions from other members of #TheGirlGang and with Jemma’s (aka Dorkface) blessing.
Blog Challenge Topic List.
- Introduce yourself. Where are you from and what do you love about your home town?
- What are you thankful for? We so often forget to reflect on the good stuff so let’s focus on the positive and spread the goodness of life around!
- Who is your favourite band or musician? What is your favourite track by them and why?
- My Favourite recipe is__________ (fill in the blank).
- Name an activity that you love doing.
- Share 20 things that make you happy.
- Start and share a bucket list if you haven’t already.
- Share 15 interesting things about you and a picture of you exactly as you are today. No cheating!
- Write a letter to sixteen year old you, what would you want you to know?
- What is a song that you hate? It’s ok not to like different music!
- What is the worst meal you have ever eaten or experienced?
- What is something that you avoid doing at all costs.
- 10 Books you loved to read when growing up.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If I could change one thing I would________ (fill in the blank).
- What are your favourite beauty products?
- Tell us about your next big goal and why it exists.
- Try something new and write a review!
- Who do you wish you could meet?
- Share your top 3 books or movies.
- What did you like or dislike about today?
- Share 5 bloggers that you have discovered through this challenge and what you like about them. Don’t forget to link!
- Post a picture from when you were a kid (under 10) and why you chose it.
- What is your go to outfit?
- Write about your day using both words and gifs!
- First 10 songs with your music on shuffle! (We had too!)
- What is one thing you would love to do but the thought of it scares you?
- What is your home/house/ living style or “dream house”?
- Share one memory that you think about a lot?
- What have you learnt from this challenge?
How do I participate?
Above are the 30 topics to challenge yourself with. Not all of them will be ones you want to write about but all of them have been chosen to help you complete 30 days of posting. Make sure to connect with other Girl Gang members and use the hashtag #GGBlogChallenge to post and find each other. Do your best to post everyday but it can get tricky, that’s why its a challenge!
You can Also add your posts to this link up below
[inlinkz_linkup id=659737 mode=1]